I started this blog so my daughters could find all of our family favourite recipes in one place. It has actually grown into more than just the family favourites but also other recipes we've tried out in our kitchen. I don't like to fill up the post with alot of chatter. Sometimes there's a little story to tell, but usually I like to get right to the point. So this is for them, but hope you find some recipes that you like as well. I'll be sharing a lot of recipes, and along the way you'll find some crafty things and maybe some helpful hints too! Welcome!



Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Lemons and Limes

I just had to share this idea.
I was at the store and saw these lemons and limes in the bin for fast sale. At first I past them by because the bags were too big to use before they'd go bad. There were about 20 lemons and 25 limes in a bag. And each bag was only 99 cents!!

I couldn't leave them.  So I brought them home and washed them, then zested and juiced them all.
I froze the juice in ice cube trays and the zest in ziplok baggies.  A little elbow grease and I'm ready for any recipe that calls for juice or zest of lemons or limes!

No comments:

Post a Comment