I started this blog so my daughters could find all of our family favourite recipes in one place. It has actually grown into more than just the family favourites but also other recipes we've tried out in our kitchen. I don't like to fill up the post with alot of chatter. Sometimes there's a little story to tell, but usually I like to get right to the point. So this is for them, but hope you find some recipes that you like as well. I'll be sharing a lot of recipes, and along the way you'll find some crafty things and maybe some helpful hints too! Welcome!



Monday, July 28, 2014

Rustic Bread from Pizza Dough

This rustic bread is made from my pizza dough recipe which you can find here..

http://hotandcoldrunningmom.blogspot.ca/2014/03/this-is-best-pizza-ever.html 



Once the dough has risen for 40 minutes, punch it down and let rest 2 more minutes.

Flour your hands, pick up the dough and form it into a round or oblong loaf.

Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake in a 425F oven for 25 - 30 minutes.


Cool 5 - 10 minutes before slicing and slathering it with butter.

This recipe makes 1 loaf, but you can double it and add some ground flax seed when making the dough like I did here.





No comments:

Post a Comment